Tuesday 29 November 2011

Down from the frozen North

You may have seen in my last pile of purchases a box of Chaos Marauders.  The plan was to beef up my current small band to a mighty war host – well at least add another few ranks anyway.  Well the latest models have been assembled and are standing in line ready to be painted.

At the same time I also went to the effort of magnetising the movement trays for the whole of my Warriors of Chaos army.


After reading a few tutorials on the ‘net I came to the conclusion there was no right and wrong way to do it.  So I just ordered a load of flexible metal sheets and a bunch of magnets – the really strong rare earth ones (I won’t attempt to spell the name – I’d only fail!).  Really pleased with the results.  In the end I plumped for a ‘hidden’ look – so you can’t see the edges of the movement trays – makes movement measurements much easier to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment